Crush-Scape Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crush-Scape Forums

A forum to talk about the number one Private server, Crush-Scape!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reporting A Player Is Serious

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Reporting A Player Is Serious Empty Reporting A Player Is Serious Mon May 09, 2011 9:55 pm

Play2pk

Admin
Admin

Reporting a Player is a very serious thing, so don't take it lightly. If you're going to report someone, you must have proof, and no friends cannot back you up. I will need either Picture Proof, Video proof, or me having seen it. When you report a player, it will not always result in a ban, it depends on how serious the offense is.

Edit: Not to be rude, but don't post things like 'Reporting ____ for being so awesome!' because there's no point in that, this is a serious section. Sorry if this came off as crude, but it's just useless.

-Play2Pk

https://crushscape.forumotion.com

2Reporting A Player Is Serious Empty Re: Reporting A Player Is Serious Tue May 10, 2011 4:46 pm

Get Pked Now

Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Play2pk wrote:Reporting a Player is a very serious thing, so don't take it lightly. If you're going to report someone, you must have proof, and no friends cannot back you up. I will need either Picture Proof, Video proof, or me having seen it. When you report a player, it will not always result in a ban, it depends on how serious the offense is.

Edit: Not to be rude, but don't post things like 'Reporting ____ for being so awesome!' because there's no point in that, this is a serious section. Sorry if this came off as crude, but it's just useless.

-Play2Pk

uhm the reporting for being awesome thing was me im sorry i posted that on the day the fourms came out i just got overexcited with all the great stuff the server has.

https://crushscape.forumotion.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum